[act-ma] impt: Video: AIPAC is the Voice of America

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sat Jun 5 13:55:24 PDT 2010

critically important for P&J followers, zionist infiltration being what
it is

[*NOTE*: *UPandOUT is showing* "*/The Israeli Lobby: Bankrolling
Politicians for Israel - in the US & UK/" *on June 17th, as part of it's
3rd Thursday of the month film screenings,
If you would like to help, do let me know]

*By Anthony Lawson
<http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/author/anthony-lawson/>* | Sabbah Report
<http://sabbah.biz/> | www.sabbah.biz <http://sabbah.biz/>*

There can be no doubt, at least as far as Middle East Policy is
concerned, that AIPAC is the Voice of America.

Although I have heard AIPAC pronounced in two distinct ways, one of
which is A-PAC, I have chosen to pronounce the acronym with the same
initial sound as in the word 'aisle'. To me, this pronunciation is more
appropriate, because the use of the A for America sound is subtly
misleading. The organization has nothing to do with A for America, it is
all about I for Israel.

In the graphic illustration near the end of this video, had the
mathematical relationships been absolutely accurate, either the Orange
would have filled the screen or the pea would have been invisible. The
discrepancy between the power AIPAC wields, compared to the rest of the
American population, is immense, and that power benefits one nation: Israel.

Reference: http://www.aipac.org/about_AIPAC/default.asp

*Part 1: The Orange and the Pea*

--
/"When they come for the innocent without crossing over your body,
cursed be your religion and your life/." ~Brendan Walsh, a planner for

"/The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted
30 years of his life./" ~Muhammad Ali (also see Robert Louis Stevenson)

"/If God does exist, I don't think he's vengeful; I just think he's an
underachiever./" ~Woody Allen

pf soto
rule19.org <http://rule19.org>
UPandOUT.org <http://upandout.org>