[act-ma] GreenPort Forum June 15

Steve Wineman swineman at gis.net
Thu Jun 10 18:47:44 PDT 2010

GreenPort

Forum

*Where Does Our Water Come From?*

/*Tuesday, June 15 at 7:00pm*/

/*Central Square Library, 45 Pearl St.*/

Recent problems in the water supply to Boston have highlighted the need
for urban residents to understand where our basic resources, such as the
water we drink, come from. How sustainable is the Cambridge water
supply? How might it be affected by climate change? What can we do to
conserve and help assure the  long term availability of fresh water in
Cambridge?

*Sam Corda*, Managing Director of the Cambridge Water Department, will
present on these issues and more, followed by a roundtable discussion.

*GreenPort envisions and encourages *

*a just and sustainable Cambridgeport neighborhood*

For more information, contact Steve Wineman at _swineman at gis.net
<mailto:swineman at gis.net>_