[act-ma] 7/1: Film by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz PHARMAWHORES and Q+A with the filmmakers", Thursday, July 1, 2010 7:00 PM!

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Fri Jun 18 12:12:57 PDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------

Meetup
Meetup Announcement
We Are Change Boston / Boston 9/11 Truth
Your group has a Meetup Thursday, July 1, 2010 7:00 PM!

What

7/1 Film by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz PHARMAWHORES and Q+A with the
filmmakers
<http://www.meetup.com/WeAreChangeBoston/calendar/13664899/t/cv1c_grp/?rv=cv1c>

When

Thursday, July 1, 2010 7:00 PM

Who

1 Yes

Where

To Be Determined

RSVP Now
YES
<http://www.meetup.com/WeAreChangeBoston/calendar/13664899/rsvp/t/cv1c_yes/?response=3&rv=cv1c>

NO
<http://www.meetup.com/WeAreChangeBoston/calendar/13664899/rsvp/t/cv1c_yes/?response=2&rv=cv1c>

Here's what people are saying about this Meetup Group

	/"BE the change you wish to see."/

--- eric cross

	/"To get involved."/

--- RevoltMoFugga

Learn more about this Meetup
<http://www.meetup.com/WeAreChangeBoston/calendar/13664899/t/cv1c_rt/?rv=cv1c>

Meetup Description

Interested in going but dont have a ride or are you offering a ride?
Call me to work out the details as the date approaches.
- mark (617) 65-2012-1
A new film by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz
PHARMAWHORES:
The Showtime Sting of Penn & Teller
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Special Presentation and Q&A With
Leonard Horowitz and Sherri Kane
Thursday, July 1, 2010, beginning 6:00 PM
Frances Crowe community meeting space
60 Masonic St., Northampton, MA - PDF - Flyer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
National Tour Press Release:
PharmaWhores:
Are They Manipulating Your Mind?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PHARMAWHORES: The Showtime Sting of Penn & Teller is set to launch
nationally on June 5th, and is bound to raise awareness about Big
Pharma's ties to the Mainstream Media. The film also includes compelling
evidence that ties Big Pharma to 911 Terrorists.

On June 6th PharmaWhores will be screened at the Conspiracy Conference
in Santa Rosa, CA, and on June 12th will be held at the Bal Theatre in
San Leandro, CA,

On July 1st, the East Coast premiere screening will be held at the
Frances Crowe Community Meeting space in Northampton, MA. It is
sponsored by FlybyNews.com and Valley 9/11 Truth. There will be no
admission charge at the Northampton screening, however, donations to
cover costs will be appreciated.

All screenings will include a Q & A by the filmmakers, Dr. Leonard
Horowitz and Sherri Kane, who both star in the film.

This whimsical tongue-in-cheek documentary, produced by Dr. Leonard G.
Horowitz exposes BigPharma's media connections. It is filled with ironic
humor, centering around the Las Vegas comedy team of Penn & Teller and
their SHOWTIME TV show called, "Bullshit!" Originally, the program
planned on debunking Horowitz for his natural healing product
endorsements. However, the doctor, a YouTube favorite, along with FOX
News defector Sherri Kane, armed with documents, props, and a
professional film crew, exposed SHOWTIME's network executives in
partnerships with the most powerful drug industrialists. The
"counter-sting" proves Penn & Teller are more than celebrity magicians.
They serve BigPharma as media propagandists--PHARMAWHORES! Plus, the
film provides compelling evidence that ties 'Big Pharma' to '9/11
Terrorism' and profiteering.

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, the award-winning author and producer of In
Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism .is an internationally
known authority in the overlapping fields of public health, behavioral
science, natural healing, and a Harvard trained expert on emerging
diseases, and. Horowitz has written 16 books, and three national
bestsellers. During the Obama 2008 Presidential campaign, Horowitz was
referenced by Obama's pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright about his book,
"Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola--Nature, Accident or Intentional?"

Following their film screening, Dr. Horowitz and Ms. Kane will update us
on their efforts to help people stay healthy in this deceptive world, as
well as a way to finance grassroots organizations and campaigns
including 911-Truth. There are no obligations, financial investments, or
purchases necessary to join "Healthy World Affiliates" and all company
profits go to humanitarian projects.

The first documentary film by Dr. Horowitz. "In Lies We Trust: The CIA,
Hollywood & Bioterrorism" was shown by Valley 9/11 Truth on May 13, 2008.

For more on this film, go to:, PharmaWhores .com.

Contact Information:
Sherri Kane
Healthy World Organization/ 528 Records.com
Los Angeles, CA
Phone: 1-888-399-3639
Email: info at healthyWorldAffiliates.com

Jonathan Mark
Publisher - FlybyNews.com
Founder - www.valley911truth.org
Email - flyby{AT]mtdata(DOT}com

News fit to transmit in the post Cassini flyby era
<>~<>~<>~ FlybyNews.com ~<>~<>~<>
for life's survival in the 21st Century

--
/"When they come for the innocent without crossing over your body,
cursed be your religion and your life/." ~Brendan Walsh, a planner for

"/The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted
30 years of his life./" ~Muhammad Ali (also see Robert Louis Stevenson)

"/If God does exist, I don't think he's vengeful; I just think he's an
underachiever./" ~Woody Allen

pf soto
rule19.org <http://rule19.org>
UPandOUT.org <http://upandout.org>