[act-ma] 6/19 6pm Col. Ann Wright Speaks The Truth about the Gaza Flotilla Attack At Sea

mark oc 1800capone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:55:32 PDT 2010

Date:
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Time:
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location:
Palestinian Cultural Center for Peace
Street:
41 Quint Avenue
City/Town:
Allston, MA

Col. Ann Wright, just back from Gaza Flotilla speaks about the truth
of the attack At sea
Massachusetts Events for Col. Ann Wright - June 18 - 20, 2010
Retired Colonel Ann Wright, United States Army

Just Back From The Gaza Freedom Flotilla

Ann Wright, Retired Army Colonel and former US Diplomat presents:

The Truth About the Attack at Sea
"People were thrown on the deck. Windows were blown out. Flash bangs
were used. One of our journalists was hit with something of an
electric shock. … One of the women was hit in the face, in the nose,
with one of the liquid-filled balls. They were very excessively rough,
excessively forceful… They weren’t stopping us at all. We were already
dead in the water, and yet all of this force was used on us. "

http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/event.php?eid=131158586909195