[act-ma] Big Party at Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants! All are invited!

MAHT maht at saveourhomes.org
Fri Jul 23 10:19:13 PDT 2010

Thursday July 29, 2010
6:00-9:00 PM

(in MAHT's backyard):
42 Seaverns Avenue, Jamaica Plain, MA.

Come to a Cook-out and Report Back from the Massachusetts delegation to
June's Save Our Homes Conference.  Join Massachusetts HUD tenants in
solidarity and have a great, mid-summer time!

Enjoy pot luck food from around the globe; music by a local DJ; and hear
about the victories MAHT tenants helped to win.

RSVP:  617.267.2949

$5.00 Donation Suggested.

Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants is the only resident-run, membership coalition
providing organizing and technical assistance to HUD tenants in Eastern and
Central Massachusetts.  Our mission is to preserve and improve at -risk HUD
buildings as permanently affordable housing by building grassroots
leadership development, strong tenant unions, and solidarity among
HUD-subsidized tenants.

Find us on Facebook and on the web at saveourhomes.org/maht