[act-ma] Annual Hiroshima/Nagasaki Commemoration on George's Island

Commchurch.org info at commchurch.org
Wed Aug 4 11:36:59 PDT 2010

Annual Hiroshima/Nagasaki Commemoration on George's Island

On August 8, 2010 the Community Church of Boston will hold our annual
Hiroshima/Nagasaki Commemoration on George's Island. People wishing to
attend should gather together at the Long Wharf North Pier (right next to
Columbus Park) at 10:30am to get on the 11:00am ferry to George's Island.

Tickets can be purchased before hand or at the Pier. Everyone is encouraged
to bring food to share and other picnic
related things. We will have a short service together while we eat and share
time with one another, living for a world free of nuclear weapons!

Ferry Tickets are:

#  Adult: $14
# Senior (65+): $10
# Child (ages 3-11): $8