[act-ma] Thur August 26th, 9/11: Blueprint for Truth @ Milton Public Library

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Wed Aug 18 18:07:10 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Rich McCampbell
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:45 PM
Subject: 9/11: Blueprint for Truth @ Milton Public Library Thursday August 26th

Please consider attending my important presentation.

It can end the false wars in three countries [with a 4th threatened].

Contact me if questions. Hope you are having a great summer.

Thanks so much,

Rich

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth [AE911t.org] proudly presents their widely shown film:

 "9/11: Blueprint for Truth - The Architecture of Destruction"

Thursday, August 26, 2010, 6:30-8:30pm

Milton Public Library, Keyes Room

476 Canton Ave. Milton MA

Appetizers and Pastries will be served.

Contact: Rich McCampbell, 857.998.8807, rich.mccampbell at crbusa.com

Suggested donation: $5.

We will present the 10-minute version, followed by questions and answers, then the 30-minute version followed by Q&A and then finally the 60-minute version and Q&A.

"9/11: Blueprint for Truth - The Architecture of Destruction" is a dynamic, multimedia presentation that has been edited down from the original two-hour version during the past two years. The result is a concise presentation of the stunning, hardcore evidence of the explosive destruction of all three World Trade Center high-rise collapses on 9/11.

Our work at AE911Truth is dedicated to the victims, families and all others throughout the world affected by the tragic events of September 11, 2001 and its aftermath.

Our mission is to research, compile, and disseminate scientific evidence relative to the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers, calling for a truly open and independent investigation and supporting others in the pursuit of justice.

AE911t.org is a non-profit 503 (c), non-partisan association of architects, engineers, and affiliates, of which 1,238 architectural and engineering professionals and 8,924 other supporters, including A&E students, have signed the petition demanding of Congress
a truly independent investigation.

Rich McCampbell, PE |  CRB Consulting Engineers, Inc. | One Kendall Square Suite B2202 | Cambridge, MA 02139

Main: 617-475-3050 | Direct: 617-475-3054 | Mobile: 857-998-8807 | Fax: 617-475-3052 | Ext: 6082

Email: rich.mccampbell at crbusa.com | www.crbusa.com