[act-ma] Join Radical Cheerleaders against Pacific Rim shareholders:)

Reed Miller reedmiller17 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:37:16 PDT 2010

*Boston Sass Attack Radical Cheerleaders !!!!*

Next cheer action will be on Monday, August 23!
We are  meeting at 5:30 in front of Harvard Station at the Gazebo.

The cheer is about Pacific Rim (a Canadian mining company who's suing El
Salvador for the rights to mine for gold) to the tune of Gold Digger. We're
cheering outside of TIFF, one of Pacific Rim's shareholders. More
information on Pacific
Rim<http://www.cispes.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=733&Itemid=1>
.

This action is in collaboration with Jobs With Justice, which is organizing
a campaign around the time of Pacific Rim's Annual Shareholder Meeting.

If you want to cheer with us:

This Wednesday, 8/18:
What: Come learn the cheer and dance! (click for
video)<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk0Sa0SQICQ>
Where: Stony Brook Park
When: 7-9pm

This Sunday 8/22:
What: Come learn the danc <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk0Sa0SQICQ>e some
more! and bring some friends!
Where: 32 Tower St JP (by Forest Hills)
When: 7-9pm PLUS slumber party to follow for anyone interested in making
shirts, pom poms, banners, and hanging out with us!

ACTION
When: MON AUG 23
            Meet at 5:30PM
Where: Meet at Harvard Sq gazebo then walk to park in front of TIFF

If you have any questions, libbycollins89 at gmail.com or reed at 5858990353

Hope to see you there!!!