[act-ma] Sherif Fam

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Sep 3 06:24:22 PDT 2010

  Passing this along

For those who might not have heard, our dearest friend Sherif Fam passed
away Tuesday evening,  August 31 from colon cancer. He had been
receiving chemo therapy for  several months, but it did not stop the
advance of the disease. He died  peacefully surrounded by his family and
friends.

There will be a private burial for the family next week, and a memorial
service will be planned for his community later this month.

Salma