[act-ma] FW: CANCELLED: Condoleezza Rice forum at FHF

Mary Curtin marycurtin at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 09:33:05 PDT 2010

Dear John Harris and Stop the Wars Coalition,

I just received this announcement from Ford Hall Forum - a very unfortunate
circumstance.  Condoleezza Rice still intends to keep her commitment earlier
in the day tomorrow, 11:30am-12:30 pm, at the Kennedy Library
(http://www.jfklibrary.org/Education+and+Public+Programs/Kennedy+Library+For
ums/), just in case folks are interested in showing up for that instead -
although judging from the website, that program is full.  [I don't believe
Maria Stephanos of Fox is part of that program.]

Peace - and on behalf of Ford Hall Forum, our apologies.  It would have been
great to have had your voices heard.

Mary Curtin

--submitted by marycurtinproductions
c/o Mary Curtin
PO Box 290703, Charlestown, MA 02129
617-241-9664, 617-470-5867 (cell),
 <mailto:marycurtin at comcast.net> marycurtin at comcast.net
"dedicated to staging insightful entertainment, particularly in
non-traditional venues"
 <http://www.marycurtinproductions.com> www.marycurtinproductions.com
 <http://www.facebook.com/marycurtin> www.facebook.com/marycurtin
 <http://twitter.com/marycurtin> http://twitter.com/marycurtin