[act-ma] Costume Party! Sat, Oct. 30 at the William Street Coop to benefit UAINE

l simon lsimon2006 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 11:47:57 PDT 2010

ACT-MA supporters ~ Please come to our Halloween party this Saturday night --
details are below and attached.

Peace,
Linda Simon
www.hospital-clowns.org
www.lakotakidz.org

 ...   As you may know, I support the American Indian "Day of Mourning"
observance and dinner, which is held in Plymouth on U.S. thanksgiving day. This
party is a bit of a fundraiser, with the emphasis on the fun rather than the
funds. A spirited time will be had by all, and our scrumptious dinners are
legendary!

Donations are optional, and nobody will be put on the spot, but I hope that
guests will drop about ten dollars each. Please come, and feel free to invite
friends. It will be a great time, and I can't wait to see the costumes!!!

Please forward, bring friends; flyer attached and data below, thanks.
Costume Party!!
When: Saturday, October 30, 2010 ~ 6:00 p.m. - on!
Fabulous dinner, Halloween fun, surprises and Prizes for the best/worst
costumes!!

If you don’t have a costume, don’t let that stop you ~
we have some showy accessories that you can throw on
Place: William Street Coop, 14 William Street, Somerville
off College Ave., between Davis Square & Powderhouse circle