[act-ma] 10/31 Chaplain Greg Epstein Talks About Humanism (Sun.)

Sarah Chandonnet sarahchandonnet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:29:13 PDT 2010

*Ethical Society Presents Greg Epstein, Good Without God*
Sunday, October 31, 2010. 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Spiegel Auditorium; 56 Brattle Street, Cambridge, MA 02138

The Ethical Society of Boston presents Greg Epstein, Humanist Chaplain at
Harvard, to talk about his new book, "Good Without God" -- the journey and
the next steps.

Greg Epstein will talk about his book, "Good Without God" and his experience
traveling around America and getting a sense of what is on people's minds
regarding religion, values and how we choose to live our lives. This will be
followed by an invitation for greater collaboration between all people and
organizations that are concerned about the quality of life and social equity
in our society. The Ethical Society of Boston and the Humanist Chaplaincy at
Harvard will discuss specific collaborations they wish to foster.  Join us
for a discussion and brainstorming. Think outside the box. What box?

This event is free and open to the public.