[act-ma] 11/16 Greenpeace Boston's Volunteer Meeting. Somerville, MA (Wed)

David Lands dlands at greenpeace.org
Tue Nov 16 10:24:39 PST 2010

Come to the Greenpeace bi-weekly volunteer meeting! From 6-8pm on Wednesday
Nov. 17th, we will be getting together to discuss our current campaign, a
coal-free Massachusetts.  We are specifically targeting the Salem Harbor
coal plant, and we need a lot of volunteers to help us with our upcoming
events as we try to shut it down!

For the meeting, we have a great guest speaker lined up, and we'll be
checking in with a conference call with other field offices across the
country. We will also de-brief the great Roll Against Coal event, and keep
the ball rolling with planning for events up through December

Location: 240 Elm Street (Davis Square), apt: B3A, Somerville, MA
6pm-8pm

For any questions, feel free to contact our field organizer, David Lands at
dlands at greenpeace.org.

Hope to see you there!

--
David Lands