[act-ma] Wage Theft Action Today!

Russ Davis russdavis at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 04:13:28 PST 2010

If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and
malicious talk, and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and
satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the
darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.
/Isaiah 58:9-10

/
*ACTION TO END WAGE THEFT
Wednesday, November 17, 6 p.m.
Copley Square
(We will gather in front of Trinity Church.)*
/Featuring prayer, song, testimony from affected workers/
*Join us as we stand together against wage theft in Boston.*
We are seminarians, faith leaders, immigrant workers, and community allies.
We will raise our voices against exploitation and shout down injustice.
For more information, contact the *Massachusetts Interfaith Committee
for Worker Justice,* (617) 840-5860, info at massinterfaith.org
<mailto:info at massinterfaith.org>.
*Organized in partnership with Jobs With Justice, Brazilian Immigrant
Center, Chinese Progressive Association, Greater Boston Legal Services,
MassCOSH, Metrowest Immigrant Worker Center, and others.*
*Learn about the Wage Theft National Day of Action at www.iwj.org
<http://www.iwj.org>.*
My friends, it is solidarity of labor we want. We do not want to find
fault with each other, but to solidify our forces and say to each other:
"We must be together; our masters are joined together and we must do the
same thing." /Mother Jones/
Massachusetts Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice
145 Tremont Street, Suite 202
Boston, MA 02111
(617) 840-5860 (cell)
(617) 316-0451 (office)