[act-ma] NLG Introduces New 'Know Your Rights' Booklet!

Susan intishari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 09:02:41 PST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	NLG Introduces New 'Know Your Rights' Booklet!
Date: 	Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:13:40 -0500
From: 	NLG-Massachusetts Chapter <nlgmass at igc.org>
To: 	Members Guild <nlgmass at igc.org>

The National Lawyers Guild is proud to announce a new resource: /You
Have the Right to Remain Silent: A Know Your Rights Guide for Law
Enforcement Encounters/.

This 16-page pocket-sized booklet, designed as a companion to our
popular publication /Operation Backfire: A Survival Guild for
Environmental and Animal Rights Activists/, is a Know Your Rights guide
for activists and others who are contacted by the FBI, the Department of
Homeland Security or local law enforcement. It also contains useful
information for non-citizens and minors. We hope this publication will
satisfy a demand created by the recent FBI raids.

To request free copies of /You Have the Right to Remain Silent/, call
the National Lawyers Guild office at (212) 679-5100, ext. 15 or send an
email to communications at nlg.org <mailto:communications at nlg.org>. You can
also download the booklet from our website.
<http://www.nlg.org/publications/you-have-the-right-to-remain-silent/>

--
Paige Cram
national lawyers guild