[act-ma] 12/18 We need your help in spreading the word about e5... (This Saturday evening in Chinatown!)

Suren Moodliar suren at fairjobs.org
Mon Dec 13 20:04:13 PST 2010

Friends,

We'll be sending out updates about other exciting events THIS week, however,
we wanted to be sure that you know about our end of year bash at e5:
"Consilience: A Community-Building Concert!"

Join the e5 community for our end-of-year party:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1042836/flyer-2010-12-18.pdf Facebook:
http://on.fb.me/e5-2010

This event is very important for our overall growth and health, so we would
really appreciate your spreading the word and coming out. We expect all of
our diverse e5 communities--from pro-immigrant activists
to anti-war folks to all sorts of social movement people--to show for the
exciting concert (featuring eRoc, GaBrilla, Simon and Sergio...). If you
know people who would like a table or program book ad, let me know or visit
our website:http://www.encuentro5.org/home/node/173

Let your friends know. Below is an e-mail Alisa & Charngchi sent out
promoting the event that you may wish to forward to your networks.

Thanks,
Suren

con·sil·i·ence n. the linking together and sharing of methods, principles,
and knowledges from different disciplines, the process of concurring,
literally "to jump together."

Dear Friends!

Join us on Saturday, Dec. 18th as we gather diverse e5 communities
and celebrate the past year of challenges and victories with a night
of great music, Venezuelan food, and engaging games. The variety of ideas,
approaches, histories, and visions that commingle in these halls is
astounding, so let's celebrate this consilience together in full spirit!

Dynamite performers in the house will be: Gabrilla Ballard, Sergio Reyes,
Rafael Medina, Simon Rios, and it is rumored, The Foundation Movement as
well.

We will also connect with a communal council in Venezuela, as a portion of
the proceeds will go to the purchase of a screen projector in their local
community through the efforts of Boston Bolivarianos.
Main proceeds go to encuentro 5 to launch its next year.

What: A dynamic night of live music, dance, and games in a convergence
celebration
When: Saturday, Dec. 18th, 7pm to late (changed from Dec. 10th)
Who: encuentro 5 + Boston Bolivarianos
Where: encuentro 5 - 33 Harrison Ave. 5th Floor, Boston, MA
                              Close to Downtown Crossing, Chinatown,
& Boylston T stops
                               http://www.encuentro5.org/home/

In love and solidarity.