[act-ma] 1/16 Investigating Domestic Violence (Sun.)

Sarah Chandonnet sarahchandonnet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 09:17:44 PST 2011

*Ethical Society Presents **Suzanne C. Dubus*
Sunday, January 16, 2010. 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Spiegel Auditorium; 56 Brattle Street, Cambridge, MA 02138

Suzanne C. Dubus, Executive Director, Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center
"Domestic Violence: Does Everyone Have a Role?"

Suzanne will present an overview of domestic violence, the prevalence of it
in our society, and the role we can play to end it.

This event is free and open to the public.