[act-ma] 01/16 Healing Haiti: Stories from Haitian Physicians (Rescheduled for Sunday)

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed Jan 12 10:53:43 PST 2011

Tonight's Haiti Event at RCC is rescheduled for Sunday.

*/_*Sunday, January 16th -- NOTE NEW DATE!*_

*"We Will Never Forget - Nou Pap Janm Bliye" 4-9pm*
Roxbury Community College, 1234 Columbus Ave
(Co-sponsored by AFAB, MACCHA and many other community-based organizations)
/*
Passing this along

Healing Haiti: Stories from Haitian Physicians

Dr. Inobert Pierre and Dr. Miliane Clermont from St. Boniface Hospital
in Fond des Blancs, Haiti
share their experiences for the one-year anniversary of the earthquake

Tuesday, January 11th
Harvard Medical School 12:30-1:30 pm
TMEC room 109, 260 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA
(Co-sponsored by AMSA, Students for Global Health)

Wednesday, January 12th  (Rescheduled see above)
"We Will Never Forget - Nou Pap Janm Bliye"
Roxbury Community College, 1234 Columbus Ave 4-9 pm (Co-sponsored
by AFAB, MACCHA and many other community based organizations)

Thursday, January 13th
Brigham and Women's Hospital 12:00-1:00 pm
Carrie Hall, 15 Francis St, Boston, MA
Cambridge Health Alliance 5:00-6:30 pm
Macht Auditorium, Macht Building, 1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA

All events are free and open to the public!
For more information, please email Zadok Sacks at zsacks at partners.org
<mailto:zsacks at partners.org>
or go to www.physiciansforhaiti.org <http://www.physiciansforhaiti.org>