[act-ma] FW: DRUM CiRCLE inCHiNATOWN .. this SUNDAY (the 16th)

danthbagelman at msn.com danthbagelman at msn.com
Wed Jan 12 18:07:22 PST 2011

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:51:56 -0500
Subject: DRUM CiRCLE inCHiNATOWN .. this SUNDAY (the 16th)
From: 3rdsunbatey at gmail.com
To: 3rdSunbatey at gmail.com

Happy New Year Creative Family ! ! !

Hoping this message finds  you in Good Spirits & Great Health.

Sending a quick reminder about this month's gathering!
SUNday, January 16th

 7pm - 11pm

Please Join Us for a Night of:
Live Music * Visual Arts * Spoken Word / Poetry

Potluck * Dance * Open Minds * plus Much More !

WHERE:

ENCUENTRO 5 / UNITE HERE33 Harrison Ave, 5th Floor

Boston / Chinatown

MBTA:   Orange Line to Chinatown or Green Line to Boylston St

 Street & Garage Parking Available

WHAT TO BRING:

* Hand Drums & other Small Instruments
    * Poems / Songs
    * Artwork & Performance Pieces
    * Tasty & Healthy Treats to Share

* & whatever else you may want to contribute to our gathering!

ALL Ages Welcome

FREE to the Public

(Donations always welcome)

Hope You Can Join Us & Please Help Spread the Word!!

PEACE, ART & JUSTICE

- 3rdSUN Collective

- - - -

(( Aiming for the Hearts of Like Minds through Visual Arts, Drum Beats + Rhyme ))

Let us know if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.