[act-ma] Screenings and discussions about Afghanistan and the work of Community Supported Film are coming up.

Susan Serpa neimpeach at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 09:51:00 PST 2011

The following presentations, screenings and discussions about Afghanistan
and the work of Community Supported Film are coming up.
*
******February 17*, Thursday, 2-4pm
*Cambridge, MA
Harvard Graduate School of Education
*Presentation on approach to training and using film as a tool for capacity
building, local storytelling and public engagement.
Eliot-Lyman Room, Appian Way, Cambridge, MA 02138
www.gse.harvard.edu

*February 17*, Thursday,* *7-9pm
*Arlington, MA
Arlington Center for the Arts
*Introduction to the work of Community Supported Film and screening of
selected short films
Gibbs Center, 41 Foster Street , Arlington, MA 02474-6813
781-648-6220 <tel:+17816486220>, www.acarts.org

**
*Please let me know if you can host a presentation and screening at your
home, institution or in your community.

*Thanks and best wishes,
Michael

Michael Sheridan, Director
56 Parkton Road
Boston, MA 02130 USA
617-834-7206 <tel:+16178347206>, michael at csfilm.org
www.csfilm.org
www.sheridanworks.com

Community Supported Film works to strengthen
the documentary storytelling capacity in countries
where the dissemination of objective and accurate
information is essential to stabilization and development.

Laura Baring-Gould
    Chair, Community Supported Film
    www.laurabaringgould.com

Laura Roper
    Adviser and Writer

Anuradha Desai
    Adviser and Producer

*Brewing Tea in a Kettle of War
*A project of Community Supported Film in Afghanistan

Subscribe for updates about our current film and about
issues of economic development in Afghanistan:
*Brewing Tea in a Kettle of War
*http://www.brewingteainakettleofwar.com

The Killid Media Group, Afghanistan

    Co-Producer
    www.thekillidgroup.com

Afghan Project Funders:
The Danish Embassy
The Killid Group
The Swiss Agency and Development Cooperation
*and hundreds of individual donors like you*