[act-ma] 2/8 Chomsky: Struggle in The Promised Land (Tue) BC, 6p

Martin Voelker nouturnradio at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 14:23:14 PST 2011

Noam Chomsky On The Struggle in The Promised Land
When: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: Boston College Robsham Theater • 140 Commonwealth Ave. • Chestnut Hill

Noam Chomsky will be giving a lecture at Boston College regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The event is sponsored by the MSA (Muslim Student Association) and we will be charging $10 per person. We are raising the money to help the flood victims in Pakistan. Tickets will be on sale on Monday, January 31st at Robsham theater in Boston College. If you cannot come and buy a ticket at Boston College, please call them at (617)552-4002. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=168344066537964
Note: Visitor parking in the garages on campus is free after 5pm third floor and above, check for details here:
http://www.bc.edu/offices/transportation/visitor.html