[act-ma] March 19: Radical Purim Party!

Leah Madsen leah at circleboston.org
Thu Feb 17 10:09:54 PST 2011

Mark your calendars!!

Gragger/Noisemaker! The Workmen's Circle's 4th Annual Radical Purim Party
Celebrating Economic Justice!

Saturday, March 19th, 8pm - midnight
At Spontaneous Celebrations, 45 Danforth St, Jamaica Plain
Sliding scale $10-20

*Bloco AfroBrazil*
*DJ Annie R U Ok*
*And a unique, never-before-seen Purim shpiel (play)*

We will honor work that is being done locally to protect workers' rights and
fight back against bad employers. The Gragger, the Jewish noisemaker, is
traditionally used to drown out the name of our foes - join us to make some
serious noise in a rowdy call for justice and joy!

Live music! Costume contest! Cash bar! Performance!

Contact Leah for more info: leah at circleboston.org
www.circleboston.org

Leah Madsen
Program and Membership Organizer
Boston Workmen's Circle
leah at circleboston.org
617-566-6281

dangerous content by Jvillage Network, and is
believed to be clean.