[act-ma] 5/1 - 12noon. Boston May Day Rally

Sergio Reyes sreyes1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 20:01:57 PDT 2011

Boston May Day 2011 Rally at the Rose Kennedy Greenway Park

Let's commemorate International Workers Day this year with a rally at 12 noon at the Rose Kennedy Greenway Park, accross from the Haymarket T
Station, in the corner of Cross and Hanover streets in Boston.

After the rally we will take the T to East Boston to join in the East Boston March to the May 1 rally in Chelsea.

We demand:

               1. Stop attacks on workers!
               2. Stop the detention and deportation of migrant workers and their families!
               3. No racist profiling Secure Communities programs!
               4. Money for jobs and education, not for war and occupation!
               5. Unity of all workers to defend our rights!
               6. International unity for immigrant rights.

Special Performance by the radical theater group Bread and Puppet

This event is initiated and sponsored by the Boston May Day Committee.

For organizational endorsements please write to info[@]bostonmayday.org

To download single page flyer click here.
To download 2-up flyer click here.

Sign the on-line petitions demanding that the U.S. sign the UN Convention on Migrant Workers Rights

http://www.bostonmayday.org