[act-ma] Rally for Nuclear Safety

Phil Sego, Mass Sierra Club phil at sierraclubmass.org
Fri Apr 1 12:27:54 PDT 2011

Wednesday, April 6 · 1:30pm - 4:30pm

Beacon Street, in front of the State House, Boston

Join environmental and public safety advocates at a rally before the state
legislature's hearing on nuclear safety. Speakers will include state
legislators and leading anti-nuclear advocates. With three nuclear power
plants surrounding the Bay State (Vermont Yankee, Seabrook, and our very own
Pilgrim in Plymouth) this is our opportunity to stand up and tell our
elected officials that nuclear power is not worth the risks.

Event page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=163856603669283

If you can't make it, you can fill out an online petition here:
http://bit.ly/massnukes

Phillip Sego, phil at sierraclubmass.org
Massachusetts Sierra Club
Home: 221 Norfolk Street, Cambridge MA 02139-1402
tel: 617-807-0311, fax: 815-550-2394