[act-ma] Wednesday, April 6, 1:30 p.m. Rally for Nuclear Safety

Tribal Scribal lionoak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:00:17 PDT 2011

*Take a Stand Against Nuclear Power and For Clean Energy! *

*Wednesday April 6th, 2011, 1:30 pm*

*@ the Front Steps of the State  House, Boston, MA*

Calling all clean energy, public health and safety advocates:

Please attend the Rally Against Nuclear Power and For Clean Energy this
Wednesday. Legislative oversight hearings focusing on New England's
in-region reactors will follow at 2:30 pm. This is a great opportunity to
join with others to stand up for your family's health and safety, reaffirm
our commitment to cheaper, cleaner & safer energy, *convince our government
to take necessary steps to prevent another nuclear power plant disaster - here
or anywhere - and to phase out nuclear power and invest in cleaner, greener
alternatives.*

Sponsored by:

* C-10 * Pilgrim Watch * New England Coalition * Greater Boston Physicians
for Social Responsibility * Environment Massachusetts * Clean Water Action *
The Sierra Club *

*For more information:
Clean Water Action 617/338-8131 x208, cluppi at cleanwater.org
Environment Massachusetts 617/747-4313, ben at environmentmassachusetts.org*

--

***************************************
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as

                                 - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/
CAPE WIND: RIGHT PROJECT/WRONG PLACE!!
Checkout The Enviro Show on WXOJ-LP, 103.3fm. Northampton, MA, Tuesdays,
6:30pm
Also on WMCB, 107.9, Mondays at 9pm.
http://envirosho.blogspot.com