[act-ma] Listing: Reverend Billy & The Church of Earthalujah

Danny Valdes danny at revbilly.com
Tue Apr 5 10:21:20 PDT 2011

Hi!
Below is info for an upcoming show from Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping
Gospel Choir in Bedford, Ma. Would appreciate a listing in the ACT-MA
calendar.

The Church of Earthalujah! at First Parish Bedford
*THE CHURCH OF EARTHALUJAH <http://bit.ly/ChurchofEarthalujah>* featuring
Reverend Billy and the 35-voice Stop Shopping Gospel Choir is part theater
piece, part church service, part performance art and wholly inspirational.
Family friendly but big bank deadly, The Church of Earthalujah condemns the
corporate exploiters and polluters of the world to the Lake of Hellfire -
especially the ones that spew CO-2 through mountaintop removal,
hydro-fracking, super malls and shipping sweatshop products long distances
with with fossil fuel-burning engines. We believe that the fires and
droughts and quakes and typhoons are not natural disasters, but shout-outs
from this big living thing we’re a part of. The message is loud and clear
when we learn to put our ears to the dirt: "STOP SHOPPING!"

Tuesday, April 19th 2011
7:30pm

$10 - NO ONE TURNED AWAY
Proceeds to benefit the Unitarian Universalist Service
Committee

First Parish Unitarian Universalist
75 The Great Road, on the Bedford Town Common
Bedford, MA

UUBedford.org  <http://uubedford.org/>or 781-275-7994 for details

--
Danny Valdes