[act-ma] July 6, 6pm, Cuba event

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Sat Jun 11 14:43:32 PDT 2011

>From Jane and Marty Schotz
Celebrate Pastors for Peace

Caravan to Cuba

Friends Meeting at Cambridge

5 Longfellow Park, Cambridge, MA 02138

Wednesday July 6, 2011 6pm - 9pm

By traveling to Cuba with humanitarian aid without a U.S. government license,

Pastors for Peace challenges the U.S. economic blockade against Cuba as

well as the blockade on the minds of the American people about the

achievements of the Cuba people and the Cuban Revolution

Host the Caravan and Celebrate the Legacy of Pastors for Peace Founder,

Rev. Lucius Walker with music, dinner, speakers, discussion and literature

Special Guest Speaker Rev. Edward W. Rodman, John Seely Stone Professor

of Pastoral Theology and Urban Ministry, Episcopal Divinity School and Ellen

Bernstein, Acting Co-Director of the Interreligious Foundation for Community

Organization

Sponsored by the Peace and Social Concerns Committee, Friends Meeting at Cambridge,

July 26th Coalition of Boston, Newton Cuba Solidarity, ANSWER Coalition Boston,

International Committee to Free the Cuban Five, Bikes Not Bombs, World Fellowship

For more information 617 916-2265

"We don't need a government license. Love is our license."

Rev. Tom Smith, Pastors for Peace