[act-ma] July 4th Esplanade Event - 9/11 Truth Banners and Literature hand-outs - Join us!

Susan Serpa neimpeach at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 17:21:27 PDT 2011

Please come out and be present with us to show the public our numbers.

*COST OF WAR:*

 Wars- at least $5
trillion<http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=acXcm.yk56Ko&refer=home>(national
debt is $14 trillion) that is $50,000 for every American family.
* WAR IS ABOUT MONEY!<http://www.investingdaily.com/id/17191/how-to-profit-from-the-war-in-afghanistan-military-contractors-.html>
* Your Constitution: First Amendment <http://www.stopfbi.net/about>, Fourth
Amendment <http://bordc.org/> (right to privacy, freedom from search without
warrant) Sixth Amendment (right to a jury
trial.<http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/01/27/yemen/index.html>)
Because of 911 the government has established total social control and
demand for submission, including groping your children at the airport in the
name of "security."

Show your support for 9/11 Truth and add strength to the messages of our
four large banners.

We’ll have literature to hand-out. All and all this is a very positive way
to help the public see 9/11 truth.

* *

*What: *place four large 9/11 Truth banners on public display.

*When*: July 4th Independence from Tyrants Day, 2:30pm to 7pm.

*Where*: @ stairway and fence line near Mass Ave bridge and Storrow Dr.
*Why: *to expose 9/11 truth to our fellow, asleep citizens, and to save our
country from the tyrants!