[act-ma] Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants Cook Out July 28

Kay Mathew kaymathew at juno.com
Wed Jul 20 14:59:12 PDT 2011

Come Hear Members of our Galvanized Delegation to the NAHT Save Our Homes Conference in DC -- they will Report Back to the Community on Thursday, July 28 at 6:00 PM at MAHT's Annual Cookout.

When?    Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM
Where?   The Backyard of 42 Seaverns Avenue, Jamaica Plain, MA
Why?     Mid-summer solidarity, fun and fundraising.
What?    Hear about the dynamic Save Our Homes Conference and Action against Bank of America including HUD tenants from across the country.

Bring food, family, musical instruments and good weather.

All are welcome.
$5.00 donation suggested
Wheelchair accessible.

RSVP and for more information:  617.267.2949

Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants
42 Seaverns Avenue
Jamaica Plain, MA  02130
saveourhomes.org/maht