[act-ma] 7/24 CCB Summer Forum: "Agelessness, Ageism and Aging!"

Commchurch.org info at commchurch.org
Wed Jul 20 13:37:06 PDT 2011

THE COMMUNITY CHURCH OF BOSTON SUMMER SPEAKERS
& COMMUNITY DISCUSSION SERIES:

Sunday, July 24th, 2011
11:30am

"AGELESSNESS, AGEISM, AND AGING!"

On July 24, 2011, CCB will be hosting the FOURTH in a summer series of
weekly topical discussions.

We will gather at 11:30am, to share brunch. The speakers will begin
presenting on our chosen topic of interest at 12:15pm. Q & A and community
discussion will follow. CCB members, friends, and anyone interested, are
welcome to all of these summer events.

Please bring a wholesome, nutritious, savory something to contribute to our
brunch table. Coffee Tea & Juice will be provided.

Our Fourth topic in this weekly summer series, on Sunday, July 24, 2011,
will be a panel addressing the topic of "AGELESSNESS, AGEISM, AND AGING." We
are fortunate to have, facilitating our exploration of this topic, a panel
from the Community Church of Boston members and friends who have wide
ranging, and in depth experience with the realities, myths and facts of all
three of these aspects of growing up and getting older in America. Our panel
members range in age from mid sixties to late nineties. Community
participation is invited, and we look forward to a lively, informative
discussion facilitated by our multiracial panel of male and female senior
citizens.

If you have any questions, please contact: MARY LYNN CRAMER,
mllynn2 at yahoo.com, or JOHN MACLEOD, jmacleod200 at yahoo.com.

Community Church of Boston
565 Boylston St. (Copley Square)
www.communitychurchofboston.org

*************

DIRECTIONS/PARKING

The Community Church is located at 565 Boylston Street in Copley Square,
between Dartmouth and Clarendon Streets.

By public transportation, take the Green line to Copley or take the Orange
line to Back Bay station. Community Church is a 2-minute walk from either
station.

*************

A PEACE AND JUSTICE CONGREGATION SINCE 1920

The Community Church of Boston is a free community united for the study and
practice of universal religion, seeking to apply ethical ideals to
individual life and the democratic and cooperative principle to all forms of
social and economic life.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US

Rev. Jason Lydon, Minister
Community Church of Boston