[act-ma] Muslim Shelter Home; Boston

SM B malikausa at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 08:26:15 PDT 2011

Greetings of Peace

To learn more about ICNA Relief's National Shelter Network please watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9hKvn94gXQ

Muslim Shelter Home Fundraising Dinner

All Our Welcome

Tickets
may be purchased online at: https://icnarelief.org/Donation/index.php?a=fr&b=Fund-RaisingBO

(TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR TO ENSURE ACCURATE COUNT FOR CATERER)

General Project Info:

* 6 Bedroom Victorian Home in Roxbury, vacant for 10+ yrs, needs renovation

* A local Mosque owns property

* Address must remain anonymous to ensure safety of Domestic Violence victims

* We are having a contractor check structural stability and give exact quote of
costs to renovate. (Estimated $50,000 to restore)

* We will be able to accommodate 6 families and/or 12 single women.

* Women will be provided a 1yr stay and provided case management

* Cost about $150,000+ a year to operate facility; includes food, staff,
insurance, etc.

Adult Ticket: $40

Free Babysitting

(TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR TO ENSURE ACCURATE COUNT FOR CATERER)

Event Contacts:

Mona Salem: mona.salem at simmons.edu

Malika Rushdan; Director ICNA Relief Boston malika at icnarelief.org or Ph. 347-754-1067

--