[act-ma] SoJust is 5! Celebrate with us on 9/14

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:16:30 PDT 2011

Hey fellow activists and organizers,

I know today is rainy and gloomy, but summer's not over yet! We're squeezing
in one more outdoor event - with the rescheduled *Recess for Justice on
Saturday, August 20th at 11am*. Bring your favorite outdoor game or check
out the assortment of fun we'll have on hand: Frisbees, kickball & chalk
(for 4-square!), basketball... *RSVP for Recess: *
http://www.sojust.org/events/28411161/ (rain plan: meet nearby at Bella Luna
for lunch)

We're just one month away from Socializing for Justice's 5th birthday party
on Wednesday, September 14th at 6PM! That's right, it's been FIVE years
since our first event! Join us to *celebrate 1800 members, 100+ events and
countless connections* made since 2006! Our birthday parties are always our
biggest events. *Haven't been to a Socializing for Justice event?* It’s time
to meet 120+ friendly SoJusters!* Cost:* $5-$20 collected at the door.
(Every $10 includes a raffle ticket.) [We will also be collecting donations
for Aliza's Brain Trust <http://www.alizabraintrust.org/> - see the bottom
of the event page for info about Aliza Shapiro, a SoJuster who suffered a
stroke due to brain hemorrhage.]* Get all the birthday party details and
RSVP *at http://www.sojust.org/events/28047381/.

Need to brush up your networking skills before SoJust's birthday
party?Attend my
*fast-paced, fun & interactive Skillshare on the Art of the Schmooze on
September 7, 6:00 - 8:30 PM.* *Max 40 attendees so RSVP now: *
http://www.sojust.org/events/22614921/

Looking for more great events to attend? A job? Volunteer opportunity? Check
out SoJust's Calendar <http://www.sojust.org/calendar> and Message
Board<http://www.sojust.org/messages/boards/>
.

For Justice,
Robbie

Robbie Samuels
Socializing for Justice Co-Founder & Co-Organizer
*_____________________*
  @robbiesamuels <http://www.twitter.com/robbiesamuels> |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/robbiesamuels> |
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/robbiesamuels> |