[act-ma] Energy (and Other) Events: Correction

George Mokray gmoke at world.std.com
Sun Sep 18 20:35:49 PDT 2011

I apologize for my mistake and adding another email to your inbox but
I the Sustainability @ MIT event happens on Monday not Tuesday.

Sustainability at MIT Fall Kickoff Information Session

Speaker: Sam Crawford and Nancy Kim, Co-Presidents

Time: 6:00p–7:30p

MIT, Building 5-233

Want to help spread sustainability across campus and beyond? Come to
our fall kickoff meeting and information session to learn about
Sustainability at MIT and how you can get involved. There are many
opportunities available, so come and check us out!
Dinner provided.

Web site: http://sustainability.mit.edu/events/sustainabilitymit-fall-kickoff-meeting-information-session
Open to: the general public
Sponsor(s): Sustainability at MIT