[act-ma] Today! Take Back Our City, 3 PM: March on Bank of America

Christy Pardew christy at riseup.net
Fri Sep 30 05:55:53 PDT 2011

Join us today!

Today, September 30, we TAKE BACK OUR CITY with a rally, march and
creative action. Meet at 3 PM at the Boston Common Bandstand. The march
should start around 3:30 pm and end at 5:00 pm at the corner of High and
Congress. We'll be marching to the Boston Bank of America headquarters
where creative actions will take place, with a handful of stops along
the way. The Facebook event is here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=238941336153039
<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=238941336153039> (or for my more
principled partner and friends, check outhttp://takebackboston.org/? )

Right to the City is a national alliance of racial, economic and
environmental justice organizations. RTTC emerged in 2007 as a unified
response to gentrification and a call to halt the displacement of
low-income people, LGBTQ, and youths of color from their historic urban
neighborhoods. Here in Boston, ACE, City Life Vida Urbana, Chinese
Progressive Association and Boston Workers Alliance are all part of
Right to the City.

Get ready to throw down big time for a large scale direct action in
Boston that will make bank bosses lose some sleep and get people back in
their homes!