[act-ma] 10/3 SoJust Skillshare: Intermediate Excel Tips & Tricks

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:53:55 PDT 2011

Hey fellow activists and organizers!

There are still a few spots left for Monday night's skillshare: Intermediate
Excel Tips & Tricks. Sign up by RSVPing at
http://www.sojust.org/events/32970952/. Please bring a laptop, or you can
look on and take notes. Don't forget to bring your dinner!
*
Skillshare: INTERMEDIATE EXCEL TIPS & TRICKS *by Reed Miller
*Monday, October 3 from 6-8:30PM at The NonProfit Center (by South Station
T)*
There are so many ways that spreadsheets can help organize & analyze our
lives and organizations, whether its managing your co-op's budget or
graphing the growth in your group's membership! *Please bring a computer, or
you can look on and take notes.* Some topics that we'll go over: Efficient
Data Entry & Data Importing, Sorting Data, Using Basic & Fancy Formulas,
Making Charts, Manipulating Text, Mail Merge!
*RSVP:* http://www.sojust.org/events/32970952/ $10-$20 sliding scale

Check out all the other great events we have planned...