[act-ma] REMINDER 10/8 - Peña Rebelde: Banjineh "Op" Browne @ e5

alisa alisa.wind at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 21:41:12 PDT 2011

Peña Rebelde: Banjineh "Op" Browne
-->peñas the 2nd saturday of each month @ e5

WHERE: encuentro 5
               33 Harrison Avenue, 5th Floor
               Boston, MA 02111
               Close to Downtown Crossing, Chinatown and Boylston T
WHEN: October 8th, 2011, 7pm Food, 8pm Music
ENTRY: $5 + food, refreshments

Join as as we absorb the stories and sounds of the Foundation Movement's
Optimus, one of the Boston underground's most infamous revolutionary
emcees.

Repping Liberia, an array of special guests will be present to back Op as he
lights up the 6th monthly Peña Rebelde. As always, peñeros are invited to
bring story and song to share.

Check out this Rebelde interview <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujuu5kpuzhk>
with Op leading up to his performance. Each month we will interview our
featured artist, in addition to posting a selection from their performance
at e5.

Please forward this announcement far & wide. To join the Peña Rebelde google
group, click here <http://groups.google.com/group/pena-rebelde>.
Join us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/112082192212598/> too!

Organized by MESA sin fronteras