[act-ma] "LGBT for Felix" - Join me this Thursday @ Club Cafe

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 19:07:15 PDT 2011

Dear LGBT friends and amazing allies!

Please join me in supporting Felix G. Arroyo for Boston City Council
At-Large. We need his continued support on the Council. Attend this event on
Thursday or donate online: www.felixarroyo.com. Details below. RSVP and help
spread the word! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=262909267080608

Thanks!
Robbie

   The LGBT for Felix Host Committee: State Representative Liz Malia, State
Representative Carl Sciortino, Solidad Boyd, Linda DeMarco, David Goldman,
Barbara Hoffman, Marc LaCasse, Shawn Maciver, Mark McGrath, Richard O'Mara,
Robbie Samuels, and Peter Sasso invite you to..

Please join us on Thursday, October 13th from 5:30-7:30 pm at Club Café as
we come together in support of Boston City Councilor Felix G. Arroyo.

$35 Suggeste...d Minimun Donation

$500 Gold Sponsor
$350 Silver Sponsor
$200 Bronze Sponsor

All sponsors will be acknowledged at the event.

Felix has been a strong ally of the LGBT community on the Boston City
Council. Felix, who is Chair of the Council’s committee that focuses on LGBT
issues, filed and passed a Boston City Council resolution in support of
transgender equality. Felix closed a Council meeting in memory of Tyler
Clementi, the Rutgers University student who took his own life, to raise
awareness of anti-gay bullying. Felix was also selected to serve as the
Grand Marshall Youth Pride Parade.

Felix has always been there for the LGBT community and we now need to be
there for him.

To make a donation or to find out more about Felix, please visit
www.felixarroyo.com