[act-ma] 10/27: Bottle Bill Trick-or-Treat, 10K Postcard Delivery at the State House

Phillip Sego, Mass Sierra Club phil at sierraclubmass.org
Tue Oct 25 04:21:06 PDT 2011

Trick or Treat: Postcard Delivery Day Thu, 10/27

The Campaign for the Updated Bottle Bill's
Trick or Treat: Postcard Delivery Day

Thursday, October 27, 11am-1pm
Meet at the Masspirg Office, 44 Winter St, 4th Floor, Boston, or at the
State House for this important event!

11am (sharp) - Meet at the Masspirg Office, costume optional
11:15am - Walk up to the State House speak with members of the press
11:30am - Deliver 10,000 (that's ten thousand) postcards to legislators,
walking around the State House in costume to deliver our message: We want a
treat (the Updated Bottle Bill), not a trick (more litter)!

RSVP to Gabi, at 617-292-4800 or gabi at masspirg.org
-
Phillip Sego, phil at sierraclubmass.org
Massachusetts Sierra Club
Home: 221 Norfolk Street, Cambridge MA 02139-1402
tel: 617-807-0311, fax: 815-550-2394