[act-ma] Job: Bilingual Interviewers Wanted

brgynn at aol.com brgynn at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 10:38:36 PDT 2011

BI-LINGUAL RESEARCH INTERVIEWERS NEEDED
Spanish, Haitian Creole, or Portuguese
(Temporary, Part-Time)

Consumer Quality Initiatives, Inc. (CQI) is a consumer-led, mental health evaluation organization in Roxbury, MA.

CQI has been conducting research to assess mental health and substance abuse services since 1999. We work with providers, foundations, state agencies and managed care companies to develop surveys and interview mental health consumers about the quality of their care. CQI is a consumer- and family-member-run nonprofit organization, and endeavors to promote the voice of consumers in policy development and quality improvement. CQI’s major clients are the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health and the Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership.

We seek several Bilingual Interviewers to interview individuals and their parents/guardians/caretakers who have received recent mental health services.  The Interviewer positions are temporary and part-time.  Qualifications include:

Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
Ability to think on one’s feet;
Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
Interest in promoting the collective voice of parents of youth with emotional challenges;
Ability to keep time commitments;
Typing skills; experience with Word;

Key Responsibilities for this position will be to:

Participate in a two-part new interviewer training;
Conduct phone interviews;
Process and analyze information in the moment during interviews;
Translation of documents;
Data entry.

Hourly Rate based on skills and experience.

We wish to fill positions as soon as possible and will be reviewing resumes as they come in.

To Apply:

If you wish to be considered, please email a cover letter and resume to Melissa Goodman at mgoodman at cqi-mass.org or fax to (617) 445-5846 or mail to Melissa Goodman, Consumer Quality Initiatives, 132 Kemble St., Roxbury, MA 02119.

Consumer Quality Initiatives, Inc.
www.cqi-mass.org