[act-ma] [UJP Activist] Veterans for Peace/Smedley Brigade Fundraiser

United for Justice with Peace info at justicewithpeace.org
Mon Oct 31 14:59:19 PDT 2011

UJP Activist: Veterans for Peace/Smedley Brigade Fundraiser

VETERANS FOR PEACE/SMEDLEY BRIGADE FUNDRAISER

When: Thursday, November 17, 2011, 6:00 pm         to 10:00 pm

Where:     Johnny D's Uptown • Davis Sq T • Somerville

6-7 pm Dinner, with music, 7-10pm  Music, Raffle (Last year we had 25 great
prizes)

Johnny D's, Davis Square, Somerville. We only do this once a  year, please come,
enjoy Johnny D's wonderful food, great camaraderie  with your VFP brothers and
sisters, No meeting, no witnessing, no  marching, no leafletting, no civil
disobedience - just FUN, FUN, FUN.

Put your dancing shoes on and get ready to have a  BLAST:  Public Interest - A
great band with Rock Music for Our Times.  Come dance to some great music of
60's & 70's & current songs.

		 [1]

United for Justice with Peace [2] is a coalition of peace and justice
organizations and community peace groups in the Greater Boston region. The UJP
Coalition, formed after September 11th, seeks global peace through social and
economic justice.

             [3]

Help us continue to do this critical work!   Make a donation to UJP today. [4]

info at justicewithpeace.org [5]

            		617-383-4857

            		www.justicewithpeace.org [6]

Upcoming Events:

		26th Annual Gathering of War Tax Resisters & Supporters [7]

		Fri Nov 4

		5:00pm

		Pioneer Valley Co-Housing

		Amherst

		Arlington Takes on the D.C. Budget Debate [8]

		Tue Nov 8

		7:00pm

		Arlington Town Hall

		Arlington

		Stop the Attacks on Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid [9]

		Wed Nov 9

		11:00am

		Wang Center, 270 Tremont St

		Boston

		Veterans Day 2011 [10]

		Fri Nov 11

		10:00am

		Boston Common

		Boston

		\"Fallujah: a lost generation?\" (film) [11]

		Tue Nov 15

		7:00pm

		Boston University

		Boston

		Nationa Day of Action for the 99% / Pressure Kerry [12]

		Thu Nov 17

		4:00pm

		Senator John Kerry's Office

		Boston

More Peace and Justice Events [13].    How to Submit Events [14]

[1] http://justicewithpeace.org
[2] http://justicewithpeace.org
[3] http://justicewithpeace.org/donate
[4] http://justicewithpeace.org/donate