[act-ma] 11/7 Skillshare: Constructive Communication - Dealing with Conflict

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 07:27:49 PDT 2011

Hey fellow activists and organizers!

There are still a few spots left for Monday night's skillshare:
Constructive Communication - Dealing with Conflict. Sign up by RSVPing at
http://www.sojust.org/events/34899092/. Don't forget to bring your dinner!
*
Skillshare: CONSTRUCTIVE COMMUNICATION - DEALING WITH CONFLICT* by Sandy
Anderson and Libby Mahaffy
*Monday, November 7 from 6-8:30PM at The NonProfit Center (by South Station
T)*
Enhance your negotiation skills using approaches that support collaborative
problem solving and facilitate “win-win” results. This session will
introduce some constructive communication techniques that can move
negotiations forward positively, including Non-Violent Communication
andmediation. Negotiations are a part of life - why not make them more
successful for everyone involved?
*RSVP:* http://www.sojust.org/events/34899092/ $10-$20 sliding scale

Check out all the other great events we have planned...