[act-ma] The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: What Now?

R. Wayne Clark rwayneclark at igc.org
Tue Nov 15 06:27:14 PST 2011

Comrades,  Because this is an article and not an action, you probably want
to circulate this to the act-ma-discuss list.  This is a really important
article for all to read.  My wife and I have long boycotted Whole Foods
Market for many reasons and now we have an even stronger reason to continue
the boycott.  Hopefully, you will join us in fighting back against corporate
control of our livers.  In solidarity, Wayne.