[act-ma] Sunday morning, Nov. 20, 10:30AM, Harvard Sq., program, "THE WORLD AT 7 BILLION: WHAT IT MEANS FOR WOMEN AND THE ENVIRONMENT"

John Lampert goodmanjl at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 09:01:54 PST 2011

>From John Lampert:

The Ethical Society of Boston will be presenting a program this Sunday morning, Nov.20 at 10:30AM

THE WORLD AT 7 BILLION: WHAT IT MEANS FOR WOMEN AND THE ENVIRONMENT

Rebecca Wadler-Lase, Conservation Education Program Associate, IZAAK WALTON LEAGUE OF AMERICA
Kim Lovell, Associate Washington Representative Global Population and Environment Program,  SIERRA CLUB,
Vicky Markham, Director, CENTER FOR ENVIRONMENT AND POPULATION, This fall, our world's population is slated to reach 7 billion people. This discussion will address the ramifications of this marker for women and girls, community health, and the environment, and how integrated solutions can mitigate and adapt to changes in our growing world.

Program will be at Spiegel Auditorium, 56 Brattle St., Cambridge, (Harvard Square),  Program is Free,
Public is Welcome.
Music, coffee/snacks, and Q & A to follow presentation.  For further information, call 617-739-9050 or visit BostonEthical.Org.