[act-ma] invitation to Boston Human Rights Night

Lisa (Cowan) Reinsberg lisa at ijrcenter.org
Tue Nov 15 18:27:50 PST 2011

Dear ACT-MA members,

I am writing to invite you to attend Boston Human Rights Night, an evening
celebrating human rights and the Boston area organizations and advocates
working to protect them.  The evening will include a panel discussion on
the topic "International Human Rights Law as a Local Advocacy Tool", led by
experts in the fields of international law, asylum, criminal defense, and
civil rights.  In addition, local organizations engaged in human rights
promotion and protection will be in attendance to share their experiences
and materials.

Boston Human Rights Night will be held at the offices of Brown Rudnick (One
Financial Center), from 6:00pm to 9:00pm on December 7.  Tickets may be
purchased at http://humanrightsnight.eventbrite.com/.  Proceeds will
support the International Justice Resource Center's work to empower human
rights defenders around the world.

For more information, please visit
www.ijrcenter.org/boston-human-rights-night.

I hope we will see each other there.  Please feel free to contact me for
additional information.

Best regards,
Lisa

--
*Lisa Reinsberg*

Executive Director

*International Justice Resource Center*

**P.O. Box 990071

Boston, MA 02199

(857) 574-0182

www.ijrcenter.org

*
*

*Campaign 501: Help Us Empower Human Rights
Defenders<http://ijrcenter.org/501c3>
*