[act-ma] Fri 11/25: Fur-Free Friday in Boston!

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Mon Nov 21 08:47:22 PST 2011

PETA's Action Team Alert
<http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=T22iDsY9TxSKR6DGeHBwDQ>
Get Active <http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=F7D_Hwsgxiy9LoROoyEh3Q>Living
<http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=-cvhicdXojpoIOY7jMD7Rw>TV
<http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=JlndlNvh98xYgP3G_lCM8w>Shop
<http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=ez2EQTtjd7Q3sAwzAFk9dQ>Donate Now
<http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=I80Dqqi6L3fQ9n9eBlXm_Q>Share on Facebook
<http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=-LhCATWc21YWBrPST4ltRw>

<http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=syDfixwlJJkqO1bM2lxWPQ> We all agree that
it's cruel to cage, trap, beat, drown, and electrocute animals for the
sake of vanity, right? I'm not going to sit here and type up all the
gory details <http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=0t86q1Siu5Q0JKUmHyzvCg>,
because you already know that animals need your help—that's why you're
reading this e-mail!

I'm writing because members of your community are organizing as part of
a global day of action called "Fur-Free Friday," and *you're invited to
participate*. Let's make this the start of something ongoing rather than
a single day of protest. What do you think?

*Here are the details:*

*What:* Fur-Free Friday rally
*When:* Friday, November 25, 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
*Where:* Donna Karan, 37 Newbury St., Boston (see this map
<http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=NWWXccgtkb6V_bopxRBtAw>.)

*RSVP on Facebook! <http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=Fy3mQscNe461qTeAm28FKg>*

This is one of the busiest shopping days of the year, so it's a great
time to reach consumers but probably not a great time to find
parking—plan ahead! If you have any questions or would like free
leaflets and stickers sent to you to hand out during the holiday season,
please e-mail me at MichelleCarr at peta.org
<mailto:MichelleCarr at peta.org>. After Fur-Free Friday, we'll send you an
update on the global day of action and tell you about even more ways to
help animals slated to be killed for their skins.

Sincerely,

Michelle Carr
Action Team Coordinator
MichelleCarr at peta.org <mailto:MichelleCarr at peta.org>
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

P.S. Going out of town during that time? Check out the list
<http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=GILeID0-ZLVBP7Scoek62w> of Fur-Free
Friday events taking place around the world!

Please do not respond to this e-mail. Instead, click here
<http://www2.peta.org/site/R?i=98cxFzbcLOpZj1TE4w_org> to contact PETA.
This e-mail was sent by PETA, 501 Front St., Norfolk, VA 23510 USA.