[act-ma] 11/30 Be the Media! conference **SoJust co-sponsor**

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 07:49:22 PST 2011

Hey fellow activists and organizers,

Socializing for Justice (SoJust) is co-sponsoring a very cool
mini-conference and we'd love you to join us! The annual *Be the Media!
Mini-Conference* helps participants understand the link between strategic
communications and organizing strategies as well as learn essential
communications tools and techniques.