[act-ma] Get Connected in 2012 with Socializing for Justice

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:43:46 PST 2012

What are you looking for? A job? Volunteers? A date? Community? Find it at:

*Connecting for Justice (Open House) - Thursday, January 19, 6PM at Lir*
RSVP requested: www.sojust.org *(newcomers welcome!)*

Read on for more about Socializing for Justice, we're building
cross-cultural, cross-issue progressive community, network and movement in
Boston.

*Please share this press release with your network!*