[act-ma] MassAlliance Campaign Training

Ryanne Olsen ryanne.olsen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:57:04 PST 2012

MassAlliance Campaign Training

At our Campaign training, progressives get a toolbox of skills that will help us all grow the progressive movement, because the skills learned in the two day training are transferable to any of the fights coming before our communities.

Boston Campaign Training
Sat. & Sun.
March 3-4, 2012

SEIU 1199
150 Mt. Vernon St.,
Boston, MA, 02125

Mass Alliance is a coalition of progressive organizations. We work with candidates from wondering to winning. We have a track record of helping candidates run successful progressive, grassroots campaigns.

Attendees will learn from some of the best progressive campaign operatives in Massachusetts. The training will cover:

• Field organizing
• Message development
• Working with the press
• Grassroots Fundraising
• Other time-tested tactics for winning campaigns

The workshop is great training for full-time paid work on campaigns and is also helpful for issue and neighborhood activists who are hoping to enhance their understanding of how to influence the outcome of campaigns.

The cost for this workshop is $80. Scholarships are available. Food and materials for the two-day training are provided.

For more information, or to register, contact Georgia at (617) 722-4320 or visit http://www.massalliance.org/training.html