[act-ma] 2/22 - GLADHour: Happy Hour for Fans of LGBT Equality

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:28:10 PST 2012

GLADHour: Happy Hour for Fans of LGBT Equality

Are you a fan of equal justice for all? Join Gay & Lesbian Advocates &
Defenders on Wednesday, February 22nd from 6pm-8:30pm at our next
GLADHour, a free after-work happy hour! Enjoy great food and drinks in
a relaxed and fun atmosphere at Bella Luna / Milky Way in Jamaica
Plain* while networking with fellow supporters of LGBT equality.

RSVP at http://www.glad.org/events  (newcomers always welcome!)

GLADHours are held three times a year in conjunction with the Mass
LGBTQ Bar Association and each has a short program that focuses on a
different aspect of GLAD's work. Join us this time to learn more about
GLAD's transgender advocacy from Jennifer Levi, director of GLAD's
Transgender Rights Project and one of our nation's leading experts on
transgender legal issues. Come celebrate our community’s victory in
getting a transgender civil rights law passed and learn more about
next steps on this social justice journey.

Complimentary pizza & salad thanks to our sponsor Marcos E. Carreño • Cash bar

Spread the word!
Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/114166058703913
@GLADLaw #GLADHour

*Bella Luna / Milky Way is located at 284 Amory Street, Jamaica Plain
(5 minute walk from Stony Brook T stop)