[act-ma] Thur 3/08, 7:30-9:30 PM, William Coughlan, "Small Groups: the Process of Change" & introducing the Working Group on Co-operation

R. Wayne Clark rwayneclark at igc.org
Tue Mar 6 14:53:30 PST 2012

Friends and Co-operators,

On Thursday, March 8th, at 7:30 - 9:30 PM, in Newton Lower Falls, the
Working Group on Co-operation will feature William Coughlan, author of
several books on Co-operation - including Small Groups: the Process of
Change and Co-operative Internet Learning - and other subjects.  He will
talk about the role of co-operative small group process in advancing the
social revolution, which is Occupy.  He will also discuss the Co-operative
Internet School that he is organizing.

The Working Group on Co-operation is focused on discussing the theory of
co-operation as the way to implement economic horizontal democracy and on
the practical application of this theory to various economic enterprises
called co-operatives.  We meet every Thursday night at 7:30 - 9:30 PM in
Newton Lower Falls at 49 Sherrin Rd.  If you want to come, send an email to
rwayneclark at igc.org or call 617-467-4113 to reserve your seat in the
discussion.  Or, you can just show up.

One of the topics we will discuss regularly, is the International Year of
Co-operatives throughout 2012.  How we can promote it and what it means to
U.S. co-ops.  And, we serve the best guacamole in the area.

If you want to call or send an email to talk about your favorite co-op idea
or project, please feel free to do so.

I hope to see some of you on Thursdays.

In co-operation, Wayne.

R. Wayne Clark